蜘蛛侠1 中文对白

从蜘蛛侠为救报社老板,就是绿魔怪和报社老板“碰头”开始到绿魔怪绑架蜘蛛侠到楼顶并说出一系列的梦想的时候的中文对白

Spider - Man.And the Green Goblin.
蜘蛛侠和绿恶魔
The Green Goblin.You like that?Made it up myself.
绿恶魔,喜欢吗?是我想出来的
These weirdos all got to have a name. Mr.Jameson
这些怪人需要有个名字詹先生
Hoffman! - Yeah?
霍夫曼!- 什么事?
Copyright "Green Goblin."I want a quarter every time it's said.
为“绿恶魔”申请版权有人用这个名字就要付我钱
How about "Green Meanie"?
绿坏蛋怎么样?
Spider - Man wasn't attacking.That's slander.
蛛人没有攻击别人,这是造谣中伤
It is not.I resent that.
才不是,我不同意
Slander is spoken.In print,it's libel.
中伤是说话,印出来就是毁谤了
You don't trust anybody.
你不相信任何人
I trust my barber.
我信任我的理发师
Are you his lawyer?
你是蜘蛛侠的律师吗?
Let him sue.Get rich like a normal person.That's what made this country
让他告吧,大家都想发财.这让这个国家…
Jameson,you slime.
姓詹的,你这混蛋
Who takes the pictures of Spider - Man?
是谁拍到蜘蛛侠的照片?
I don't know.His stuff comes by mail. - you are lying!
我不知道,他都用寄的.你在说谎!
I swear. - He's the one who can bring me to him.
我可以肯定,他是那一个能带我找到蜘蛛侠的人.
I don't know who he is. - You are useless.
我不知道他是谁- 你真没用
Set him down,tough guy.
把他放下来,恶棍.
Speak of the devil. - I knew you two were in this together!
说到曹操,曹操就到.- 我就知道你们是一起的!
Kiddo,let Mom and Dad talk for a minute.
大人说话,小孩不要插嘴.
Sleep睡觉吧
Wake up,little spider.Wake up.
醒来吧,小蜘蛛,醒来.
No,you're not dead yet.
放心,你还没死.
Just paralyzed...temporarily.
你只是暂时被麻痹了.
You're an amazing creature,Spider - Man.
你真的很不可思议,蜘蛛侠.
You and I are not so different.
你和我是那么的相象.
I'm not like you.You're a murderer.
我不象你,你是个杀人凶手.
Well,to each his own.
人各有志.
I chose my path,you chose the way of the hero.
我有我的选择,你选择当英雄.
And they found you amusing for a while,the people of this city.
这个城市的人们对你只有三分钟热度
But the one thing they love more than a hero...
他们最想看到的是
...is to see a hero fail,fall,die trying.
英雄的失败、殒落和死亡
In spite of everything you've done for them,eventually,they will hate you.
不管你替他们做了什么,最后他们都会恨你.
Why bother?
何必呢?
Because it's right. - Here's the real truth.
因为这是对的- 事实是这样子的.
There are eight million people in this city.
这个城市有八百万人口.
And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose...
这些拥挤的人群只为了一个唯一的用途而存在...
...of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders.
把少数杰出的天才举在他们肩上.
You,me...
你、我
...we're exceptional.
我们是特别优秀的.
I could squash you like a bug right now.
现在我可以像踩扁一只臭虫一样把你踩扁.
But I'm offering you a choice.Join me.
但我给你一个选择的机会,加入我.
Imagine what we could accomplish together.
What we could create.
想象一下我们可以一起开创未来.
Or we could destroy.
Cause the deaths of countless innocents in selfish battle...
还是我们破坏毁灭,在自私的战斗中杀害无数的无辜百姓…
...again and again and again until we're both dead.Is that what you want?
直到我们双方都倒下为止,这才是你想要的吗?
Think about it,hero.
想想看吧,英雄.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2008-09-09
绿:醒来吧 小蜘蛛 醒来.........放心 你没死 没有.. 只是暂时被...麻痹,你真的很不可思议,蜘蛛人,你和我是这么的相象
蜘蛛:我不象你 你是个杀人凶手
绿:人各有志 这是我的选择 ,你选择当超级英雄,人们对你只有三分钟热度,他们最想看到的是...英雄的失败,陨落和死亡,不管你替他们做什么,他们最后都会恨你,何必呢?
蜘蛛:因为这是对的
绿:事实就是这样子,纽约有800万市民,他们的存在只有一个作用..把少数杰出的天才举在他们肩上,象是你,我...这种天才.我大可把你一脚踩扁,但我给你一个选择,加入我,想象一下我们可以完成的大事,我们可以开创的未来,还是我们可以大肆破坏,为了你所谓的理想,死伤无辜的百姓,直到我们双方倒下为止,这才是你想要的吗?想想看吧,大英雄.(绿飞走)
满意的话分给我

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网