这段英文是什么意思,?

In this life I need to make my own magic.I must teach myself what I know.To be happy I need to accept and love myself without any conditions.To get what I want ,I must give what I recievce.To have respect.I need to treat me the way I want others to trest me.I need to remember that I am constantly creating my life.Likewise,I need to remember that I have the power to change my life.I know that I am a victim of no one and no thing.Change will come only when I accept how things are.In order to grow,I must strect beyond my comfort zone.My present power lies in the present moment and no where else.I can grow from being happy as well as from be unhappy

In this life I need to make my own magic.
在这种生活中,我需要让自己有魔力。
I must teach myself what I know.
我必须教会自己我知道的东西。
To be happy I need to accept and love myself without any conditions.
快乐,我需要接受和更爱护自己,这是无条件的。
To get what I want ,I must give what I recievce.
得到我想要的,我必须付出我所有的。
To have respect.I need to treat me the way I want others to trest me.
尊重,我需要对待自己,像别人对待我一样。
I need to remember that I am constantly creating my life.
我需要牢记,我在创造生活。
Likewise,I need to remember that I have the power to change my life.
同样,我需要记得,我有能力改变生活。
I know that I am a victim of no one and no thing.
我知道,我不是任何人或事物的牺牲品。
Change will come only when I accept how things are.
改变将会到来,就从我接受事物是怎样的开始。
In order to grow,I must strect beyond my comfort zone.
为了成长,我必须走出我恬静的空间。
My present power lies in the present moment and no where else.
我目前的能力就在于我拥有现在,而不是其他。
I can grow from being happy as well as from be unhappy
我可以从不快乐成长为快乐。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2011-11-01
这辈子我需要来调整我的魔法。我必须教导自己,我知道。要快乐,我需要接受并爱我自己,不需要任何条件。得到我想要的东西,我一定要给我收到。要尊重。我需要把我的方式,我想让别人信任我。我需要记住我不断创造我的生活。同样地,我需要记住,我有能力改变我的生活。我知道我是一个受害者的任何人、任何事。只有当我改变会接受情况。为了成长,我必须严格超出我的“安乐窝”。我现在的力量在现在这个时刻,没有别的地方。我能快乐的成长以及来自不快乐。

参考资料:有道

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

大家正在搜

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网