英文电影里的经典对白及翻译

我需要咖啡猫.海底总动员.及一些经典电影的经典电影,的英文词句及中文的翻译

what's the matter ma? 妈,怎么回事?
I‘m died, Florus.弗勒斯,我快要死了。
Come on here and sit down over here.进来,过来坐下!
why are you die ma?妈,你为什么要死?
my time,it’s my time.我的时候到了,时候到了。
oh,my heart.Don't be afraid.心肝宝贝,你别害怕。
Dead is a part of life.死亡是人生的一部分。
Somewhere are all death to do.是每一个人要去的终点。
I didn't know it.我原来不知道。
But I am destined to be your mama.却注定了要做你的妈妈。
I try my best that I could.我尽我的全力了。
You do good ma.妈妈!你尽了全力。
We believed you have hold your own destiny.我相信你也把握了自己的命运。
you have to do the best that the God give you.把神给你的恩赐发挥到极致。
what's my destiny,ma?我的命运是什么,妈?
you gonna figure it out by yourself.那要你自己去弄清楚。
life is like a box of chocolate .人生像一盒巧克力。
No one will know what you have got.你无法知道你吃到什么口味。
Ma always have the well explain to let me understand.妈总是有办法比喻得让我明白。
I will miss you,Florus.弗勒斯,我会想念你。
She have got the cancer and dead on Tuesday.她得了癌症,星期二死亡。
I bought her a new hat with litter flower on it.我给她买了一顶有小花的帽子。

希望你能满意。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网