暮光之城月食中杰西卡毕业典礼上说的那段话是什么

如题所述

When we were five, they ask us what we wanted to be when we grew up.
我们大概五岁的时候,人们会问我们,等我们长大了想做什么?
Our answers are things like astronauts, presidents, or in my case, a princess.
我们的回答有,宇航员,总统,我的答案是:公主
When we were ten, they ask again.
我们十岁的时候又被问起这个问题,
We answer rock stars, cowboys, or in my case, gold medalers.
我们的回答是:摇滚明星,牛仔,我的答案是:金牌得主
But when we fully grew up, they want serious answers.
但是,等我们真正长大,他们便想要更严肃,更确信的答案
Well, how about this---who the hell knows.
这个怎么样”谁知道?”
his isn't the time to make tough decisions. This is the time to make mistakes.
现在的我们,不应该去做艰难的决定,现在是犯错的时候
Take the wrong train and get stuck in somewhere..
搭错火车,陷在某个地方
Fall in love... a lot...
谈…很多场…恋爱
Major in philosophy because there is no way to make a career of that.
学哲学,因为没人可以因为主修哲学而找到工作
Change mind and then change again, because nothing is permanent
一而再再而三的改变主意,因为根本没有什么是永恒的
so make as many mistakes as you can.
所以,尽可能的犯错吧~
that when somebody ask what we wanna be.
这样的话,当别人再度问我们"你想成为什么"之类的问题时
we won't have to guess.
我们不用猜
we'll know.
我们知道!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网