急求:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)

如题所述

  Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

  我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

  关于造梦的原型

  Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

  不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。

  关于盗梦

  What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

  最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。

  关于生命的悔恨

  The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

  那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

  关于爱

  You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

  你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。

  关于放手

  I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

  她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
  阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词

  I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。

  I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词

  THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……

  《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词

  People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息

  And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止

  But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到

  Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑

  Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族

  Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的

  Fly now 飞吧

  With me 和我一起

  My brethrens 兄弟们

  Sisters 姐妹们

  And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道

  Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有

  And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!
  Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
  Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
  But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
  但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
  Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
  Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
  Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
  爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
  贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
  爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  Edward:Good.
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
  贝拉:现在我害怕了。
  爱德华:是吗。
  贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
  Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
  Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
  贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
  爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
  Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
  Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
  贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
  Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
  Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Bella: How old are you?
  Edward: Seventeen.
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  Edward: A while.
  贝拉:你几岁?
  爱德华:17岁。
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  Edward: Forever?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  爱德华:永远?
  爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
  Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
  贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
  《暮光之城·月食》

  Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
  爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。

  Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
  简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。

  Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
  贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?

  Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
  after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
  爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。

  Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
  雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。

  Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
  雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。

  Bella:Edward, she found us.
  贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。

  Edward:I will protect you no matter what
  爱德华:我会一直保护你。

  Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
  贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。

  Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
  雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。
  sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
  Edward:Good.
  爱德华:“是吗。”
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
  伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
  Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
  伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
  Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
  爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
  Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
  爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
  Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
  贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
  Edward:" Forever?"
  爱德华:“永远?”
  Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
  爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
  Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
  贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
  Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
  爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
  Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”
  Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
  Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
  爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
  Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Isbella:" How old are you?"
  伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
  Edward:" Seventeen."
  爱德华:“17岁。”
  Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
  伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Edward:" A while."
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

  12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2015-07-22
英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)
国内版
.你想要啊?你想要就说吧,你不说我怎么知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep
silent?

2.你又在吓我
You scare me again.

3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a
slaughter house?

4.长夜漫漫,无心睡眠
It's a long night, no mood to
sleep.

5.如果不能跟我喜欢的人在一起,就算让我做我也不会开心
If I can't be with the one who
I love, I won't be happy even if I were Heaven
Emperor.

6.要不要我把心掏出来给你看看啊?
Should I show you my
heart?

7.可惜快乐永远都是短暂的,换来的只是无穷无尽的痛苦和长叹
But happiness is always a flash
of time. We only have endless
pain.

8.有一天当你发觉你爱上一个让你讨厌的人,这段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you’ve
fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting
you.

9.可我怎会爱上一个我讨厌的人呢?请你给我一个理由好不好?拜托!
But how can I fall in love with
a person I hate? Please give me a reason,
please!

10.爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?
We don't need any reason to love a
person. Don't we? Do we?

国外版
1.That old saying,how you always hurt the one you love? Well,it works both ways.
俗话说,人们总会伤害他所爱的人,其实人们也会爱上他所伤害的人。
2.Echo:I could’t sleep. I could’t sleep. Everyting’s far way. With insomnia, nothing’s real. Everyting’s a copy of a copy of a copy.
让我感受不到真实,一切都很虚幻,事情都成了相同的拷贝。
3.All life a game of luck.
  生活本来就全靠运气.
4.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen,or who i'm going to meet,where i am going to wind up.
  我喜欢早上一起来是一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局.
5..I figure life is gift and i don't intend on wasting it.You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next.You learn to take life as itcomes at you.
  我觉得生命是一种礼物,我不想浪费它,你不知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活.
6..To make each day count.
  要让每一天都有所值.
7..Godis wipe away all the tears from there eyes,and there shall be no moredeath. Neither shall sorrow or dying, Neither shall there beany more pain,for the former world has passed away.
  上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生离死别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
8..You are going to get out of there.You're going to on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow ang you're going to die and old , an old lady,warm in your bad.Not there,Not this night,Not like this .
  你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去.

9..Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
10..I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
11..Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
12..I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
13..Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
14..I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
15..In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是我都会爱着你)
16,.I love you I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.(此句只可意会不可言传)
17..If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
18.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
19..You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
20..Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网