“除了感谢还是感谢” 英语怎么说

如题所述

这是中国的套话,英语中没有直接的翻译,可以参考一下以下的表达感谢的句式。

Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.
万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。
I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.
我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。
It’s very kind of you to help me.
你能帮助我真是太好了。
表示感谢
hank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您使我们在……停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙您对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.
真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-05-06
i can't be thinkful to you more.

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网