有一首英文歌,有一句翻译成中文是什么子弹穿过我的脑袋

以前在视频里听过,后来忘掉了,只记得那首歌貌似是什么CS之类的我也记得不清了,知道的大神来帮帮忙,谢谢

是不是Grenade:

Easy come Easy go

说来就来

说走就走

That's just how you live oh

这就是你的作风

OH

Take take take it all

拿走

,

拿走,拿走所有

But you never give,

但你从不给予

Should of known you were trouble

早该知道你是个麻烦

From the first kiss had your eyes wide open,

从第一次接吻时你大睁的双眼开始

Why were they open?

它们为什么开着?

Gave you all I had

给你我的全部

And you tossed it in the trash,

你却弃之不理

You tossed it in the trash, you did.

你却弃之不理,的确是

To give me all your love is all I ever asked cause

给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求,因为

What you don't understand,

你不明白

Is id catch a grenade for ya.

我会为你接下手雷

Throw my hand on the blade for ya,

我会为你上刀山

Id jump in front of a train for ya.

我会为你跳到火车前

You know I'd do anything for ya.

你知道我会为你做任何事

Ohhh

I would go through all this pain,

我愿为你经历这所有的苦痛

Take a bullet straight through my brain.

甚至让子弹穿过我的脑袋

Yes I would die for ya baby,

是的,我愿为你而死,

BABY

But you won't do the same.

但你绝不会如我一样

Nooooo

Black, black, black and blue

青,青,青一块紫一块

Beat me till I'm am numb tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you're from.

把我打到麻木,当你变回原样时,我跟魔鬼说了声嘿

mad women bad women

疯女人

坏女人

That's just what you are yeah

你本来就是这样

You smile in my face than rip the brakes out my car.

一边冲我笑着,一边扯掉我车内的刹车

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash,

给你我的全部,你却弃之不理

You tossed it in the trash yes you did.

你却弃之不理,的确是

To give me all your fucking love is all I ever asked but

给我你全部的爱是我仅有的要求

What you don't understand is

但你却不明白,追问

不是这个

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2013-07-03
Easy Come, Easy

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网