暮光之城1的经典的台词 要有中文和英文

暮光之城中的爱德华和贝拉的对话,要是中英文 谢谢拉、、

 贝拉:你多大了
  Bella: How old are you?
  爱德华:17岁
  Edward: Seventeen.
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  爱德华:有一阵子了
  Edward: A while.
  (B)
  爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
  Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
  爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
  Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.
  (C)
  爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊
  Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
  贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊
  Bella: What a stupid lamb!
  爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
  Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
  (D)
  贝拉::有3件事我很确定
  About three things I was absolutely positive.
  第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
  The first… Edward was a vampire.
  第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
  The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
  第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他
  And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
  (E)
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  (F)
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:永远?
  Edward: Forever?
  爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  {G}
  ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.
  我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
  - Everything about me invites you in...
  -My voice,my face...even my smell.
  -我的一切都让你着迷...
  -我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。
  -And if i would need any of that.
  就好像我需要那些似的。
  -As if you could outrun me!
  就好像你能逃离我似的!
  -As if you could fight me off!
  就好像你能摆脱我似的!{扔树枝ing…}
  [H]
  Edward:I'm designde to kill.
  我要杀人。
  Bella:I don't care.
  我不介意。
  Edward:I've killed people before.
  我以前杀过人。
  Bella:It doesn't matter.
  那没关系。
  Edward:I wanted to kill you.
  我想杀你。
  I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
  在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…
  Bella: I trust you.
  我相信你。
  Edward:Don't.
  不要这样。
  Bella:I'm here,i trust you.
  我在这里,我相信你
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网