求“多年以后如果相逢 何以贺汝 以沉默以眼泪”全文

有知道的吗??
不是~~我要有“多年以后如果相逢,何以贺汝,以沉默以眼泪”这句话的全文

When We Two Parted 昔日依依别
When we two parted, 昔日依依惜别,
In silence and tears, 泪流默默无言;
Half broken-hearted, 离恨肝肠断,
To serve for years, 此别又几年。
Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 冷颊向愕然,
Colder thy kiss, 一吻寒更添;
Truly that hour foretold, 日后伤心事,
Sorrow to this! 此刻已预言。
The dew of the morning, 朝起寒露重,
Suck chill or my brow, 凛冽凝眉间,
It felt like the warning, 彼时已预告:
Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天。
Thy cows are all broken, 山盟今安在?
And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!
I hear thy name spoken, 吾闻汝名传,
And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前。
They name thee before me, 闻汝名声恶,
A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟。
A shudder comes o'er me, 不禁心怵惕,
Why wert thou so dear? 往昔情太浓。
Thy know not I knew thee, 谁知旧日情,
who knew thee too well: 斯人知太深。
Long,Long shall I rue thee, 绵绵长怀恨,
Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中。
In secret we met, 昔日喜幽会,
In silence I grieve, 今朝恨无声。
That thy heart could forget, 旧情汝已忘,
Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸。
If I should meet thee, 如我遇见你,
After long years, 在多年以后,
How should I greet thee? 我将何以致侯?
With silence and tears. 唯沉默与眼泪。

就是这首诗,拜伦的。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2007-06-08
When We Two Parted 记得当时我俩分手

1. When we two parted 记得当时我俩分手,

In silence and tears, 相对无言地垂泪,

Half broken-hearted 得分开多少年头

To sever for years, 真令人心儿欲碎

Pale grew thy cheek and cold, 你的脸苍白冰凉

Colder thy kiss; 你的吻更有寒意

Truly that hour foretold 正是那一刻时光

Sorrow to this. 预告了我的悲戚

2.The dew of the morning 那天清晨的寒露

Sunk chill on my brow-- 冷彻了我的眉角——

It felt like the warning 我所感到的露珠

of what I feel now. 像是今天的警告

Thy vows are all broken, 你背弃山盟海誓

And light is thy fame; 名声也变得轻浮

I hear thy name spoken, 人们当我面提你

And share in its shame. 我都会感到羞辱

3.They name thee before me, 人们说出你的名字,

A knell to mine ear; 我听来犹如丧钟

A shudder comes o'er me-- 忍不住全身颤栗

Why wert thou so dear? 我为何对你钟情?

They know not I knew thee, 人不知我俩相识

Who knew thee too well:-- 我对你了解太透

Long,long shall I rue thee, 我将为你深深叹息

Too deeply to tell. 深沉得难以启口

4.In secret we met-- 忆昔日幽会相见

In silence I grieve, 想今朝黯然悲伤

That thy heart could forget, 你竟然把我欺骗

Thy spirit deceive. 你竟然把我淡忘

If I should meet thee 假若许多年之后

After long years, 我俩又邂逅相遇

How should I greet thee!-- 我对你该如何称呼?

With silence and tears. 只有含泪默默无语
第2个回答  2007-06-08
多年以后如果相逢,何以贺汝?以沉默以眼泪。
If I should see you , after long year.
How should i get, with silence and tears.

相关了解……

你可能感兴趣的内容

本站内容来自于网友发表,不代表本站立场,仅表示其个人看法,不对其真实性、正确性、有效性作任何的担保
相关事宜请发邮件给我们
© 非常风气网