如题所述
“我必须在天黑前回去”可以翻译为
“I have to go back before it gets dark English translation”
“go back before it is dark"意思是“天黑之前回去”
”我必须在“用英文可翻译为”I have to“
必须 [bì xū]有多种表示
must; have to; be obliged to; necessary:
词语辨析
have to, must
这组词都有“必须,不得不”的意思,其区别是:
have to 通俗用语,指受客观条件或环境迫使而“不得不”做某事,突出客观性。
must 通常表示命令或说话人主观认为必须要做某事,含强调语气,侧重主观性
我们必须马上出发。
We must start at once.
你必须考虑下一步该做什么。
You have to consider what to do next.
我必须回去工作了,我一定要准备好我的下一个发言稿。
I have to go and work, I must get out my next speech.
你必须补偿我的这个损失。
You must compensate me for this loss.
我们必须节约燃料。
We must economize on fuel.
我们必须权衡一下起用新系统所需的成本和它将带来的效益。
We have to weigh the cost of the new system against the benefits it will bring.
我必须忙我自己的事。
I must go about my business.
此事你必须得到管理部门准许。
You'll have to clear it with management.
你明天什么时候必须开始照常工作?
What time do you have to go in tomorrow?
对这件事我们必须立刻采取行动。
We must move at once in this matter.