如题所述
How old are you?
你几岁了?
-Edward: Seventeen.
17岁。
-Bella: How long have you been 1 7?
你17岁多久了?
-Edward: A while.
有段时间了。
-Bella: I know what you are.
我知道你是什么。
-Edward: Say it.
说出来。
Out loud.
大声说出来。
Say it.
说啊。
-Bella: Vampire.
vampire: 吸血鬼
吸血鬼。
-Edward: Are you afraid?
你害怕吗?
-Bella: No.
不。
-Edward: Then ask me the most basic question.
basic: 基本的
那问些最基本的问题。
What do we eat?
我们吃什么?
-Bella: You won't hurt me.
hurt: 伤害
你不会伤害我的。
Where are we going?
我们要去哪?
-Edward: Up the mountain.
mountain: 山
去山顶。
Out of the cloud bank.
cloud bank: 云堤 bank: 堤,岸
那没有云雾。
You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.
我要你看,阳光下我的样子。
This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight.
这就是为什么我们从不出现在阳光下。
People would know we're different.
人们会发现我们是异类。
This is what I am.
这就是真正的我。
-Bella: It's like diamonds.
diamond: 钻石
像钻石般闪耀。
You're beautiful.
好美。
-Edward: Beautiful?
美?
This is the skin of a killer, Bella.
这是杀人魔的皮肤,Bella。
I'm a killer.
我是杀人魔。
-Bella: I don't believe that.
我不信。
-Edward: That's because you believe the lie.
lie: 谎言
那是因为你只愿相信谎言。
It's camouflage.
camouflage: 伪装,欺瞒
那都是骗人的。
I'm the worId's most dangerous predator.
predator: 掠夺者,捕食其它动物的动物
我是世上最凶残的掠夺者。
Everything about me invites you in,
invite: 引诱
我全身上下都在引诱你,
my voice, my face, even my smell.
我的声音,我的面容,甚至我的味道。
As if I would need any of that.
其实我并不需要这些伪装。
As if you could outrun me!
outrun: 比…跑得更快
你根本跑不过我!
As if you could fight me off.
fight off: 击败
你根本打不过我。
I'm designed to kill.
design: 计划
我生来就要杀戮。
-Bella: I don't care.
我不在乎。
-Edward: I've killed people before.
我以前杀过人。
-Bella: It does not matter.
matter: 要紧
这并不重要。
-Edward: I wanted to kill you.
我曾想杀了你。
I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.
blood: 血,血液
在我一生中,从未这样渴望得到人类的鲜血。
-Bella: I trust you.
trust: 相信
我相信你。
-Edward: Don't.
不要。
-Bella: I'm here. I trust you.
我就在这儿,我相信你。
-Edward: My family, we're different from others of our kind.
我们一家,和其它吸血鬼不同。
We only hunt animals.
我们只猎杀动物。
We've learned to control our thirst.
control: 克制,控制 thirst: 渴望
我学会了控制自己的欲望。
But it's you, your scent,
scent: 气味
但是你,你的味道,
it's like a drug to me.
drug: 毒品
对我来说,就像毒品。
You're like my own personal brand of heroin.
personal: 个人的 brand: 品牌;(独特的)一种 heroin: 海洛因
就像专为我而制的海洛因。
-Bella: Why did you hate me so much when we met?
hate: 憎恨,厌恶
我们见面时,你为什么那么恨我?
-Edward: I did.
确实。
Only for making me want you so badly.
badly: [口语]很,极,非常
可这样,只会让我更加想得到你。
I still don't know if I can control myself.
我不知道,我能否控制住自己。
-Bella: I know you can.
我知道,你一定可以的。
-Edward: I can't read your mind.
我读不出你的想法。
You have to tell me what you're thinking.
你得告诉我,你现在在想什么。
-Bella: Now I'm afraid.
我感到害怕。
-Edward: Good.
很好。
-Bella: I'm not afraid of you.
我不是害怕你。
I'm only afraid of losing you.
lose: 失去
我是害怕失去你。
I feel like you're gonna disappear.
我总觉得你会消失不见.
-Edward: You don't know how long I've waited for you.
你根本不知道我等你有多漫长。
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.
fall in love with: 爱上… lamb: 羔羊
这么说,狮子爱上了羊。
-Bella: What a stupid lamb.
stupid: 愚蠢的
多蠢的羊!
-Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.
masochistic: 受虐狂(者)的
多傻,多爱自虐的狮子!
采纳吧
Edward:Are you afraid?
Bella:(转身)No.
Edward:Then ask me the most basic question,what do we eat?
Bella:(对视犹豫)You won’t hurt me.
Bella:Where are we going?
Edward: Up the mountain, out of the cloud bank. You need to see what I look like in the sunlight.
然后下一幕
有些凭记忆的,LZ最好看原电影字幕核查一下